1. General provisions
The controller of your personal data is Eko-Light Sp. z o.o. Sp. komandytowa, ul. Pascala 19, 42-209 Częstochowa, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 949-213-33-19 (hereinafter referred to as “Controller” or “Eko-Light”). The personal data controller can be contacted by traditional mail sent to the address provided above or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Your personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable law, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
2. Collection of your personal data
We process your personal data in the following situations:
• if you contact us directly, i.e. in person, via the Eko-Light website, by email or by telephone in order to obtain information on our products and services;
• if you purchase products or services directly from us, including via our online store;
• as part of our marketing activities, if you reply to our marketing campaigns;
• as part of the data processed by means of cookies, if you have given your consent to such processing.
Although these are only examples of personal data processing, they are typical situations. However, there may also be other situations in which we will process your personal data, for example, if we are required to do so by the provisions of law.
3. Scope of personal data collected
Depending on the purpose of data processing, we may collect the following personal data from you:
• contact data: first name and surname, address, telephone number or numbers, email address;
• other data, in particular: company name, company address, residence address, Tax Identification Number (NIP), National Court Register number (KRS);
• identification data, in particular customer number and contract number;
• preferences as to how the representatives/employees of Eko-Light and cooperating entities contact you and preferences on the methods of receiving marketing content;
• data related to sales, including your purchases, and the performance of servicing work;
• data from applications/websites/social media.
4. Use of your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
1) it is necessary for the performance of the contract you have concluded with Eko-Light or to undertake actions, at your request, prior to the conclusion of the contract;
2) on the basis of the legitimate interest of Eko-Light for the following purposes:
• customer satisfaction surveys,
• marketing, including for the purpose of sending marketing content (e.g. products and services offers of Eko-Light and that of entities cooperating with it), in cases of data processing for these purposes, where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of customers do not take precedence over the interests of Eko-Light;
3) related to other marketing activities of Eko-Light and entities cooperating with it – if you have given your prior consent to the processing of your personal data for these purposes;
4) tax and accounting purposes.
The provision of your personal data, in particular, your full name, address and – depending on the subject matter of the contract – other data, may be a precondition to its conclusion. In such a situation, the provision of personal data will not be obligatory; however, the non-submission of personal data may result in the impossibility of concluding a contract with Eko-Light. Moreover, the provision of certain data is a statutory requirement, in particular resulting from tax regulations. In the remaining scope, the provision of your personal data is voluntary.
5. Your rights linked to the processing of personal data
1) The right to withdraw consent – you may withdraw your consent to the processing of data submitted to Eko-Light at any time, effective from the moment of the withdrawal. In such a case, your data will not be processed by Eko-Light and entities cooperating with it for purposes covered by prior consent.
2) The right to demand that the personal data controller deletes your personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – you may demand that all or part of your personal data be deleted.
3) The right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation, if your personal data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of Eko-Light.
4) The right to demand from the personal data controller access to your personal data.
5) The right to demand from the personal data controller amendments to your personal data.
6) The right to demand from the personal data controller restrictions of your personal data.
7) The right to personal data portability.
8) The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise the above rights, with the exception of point 8, by contacting the personal data controller by traditional mail sent to the controller's registered office or by email sent to: email@example.com
Transfer of your personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to entities cooperating with Eko-Light and certain business partners, as well as entities providing legal, accounting, IT and hosting services for the personal data controller. Your data will not be transferred to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area.
7. Security of your personal data
The personal data controller shall make every effort required by applicable provisions of law to ensure the employment of all physical, technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration and unauthorised disclosure, use or access.
8. Storage duration of your personal data
Your personal data shall be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was obtained, as well as for other related purposes, in particular, to pursue claims, and as long as the personal data controller is required to retain the data by applicable laws, for example, accounting requirements. Your personal data, obtained based on your previously issued consent, shall be stored until that consent is withdrawn. Moreover, your data processed by the personal data controller based on the controller's legitimate interest shall be stored until you effectively object, in accordance with Article 21 sec. 1 of the GDPR.
10. Cookie files
The “Cookies” section applies to all users of the Eko-Light website, while the “Personal Data” section applies only to those who have sent us an enquiry via the contact form.
- Cookie files
- Cookies are also used by websites we make a reference to, for example, when displaying multimedia. The cookie settings can be changed in your web browser. If no changes are made to these settings, this means that the cookies used by the website are accepted.
- The website uses performance cookies, which collect information on methods of using the website in order to make it operate better, and functional cookies, which “remember” user settings (e.g. language, font size).
- https://eko-light.com uses the following cookies:
- _utma – a file saved on the computer disk during the first visit to the website. The file contains a unique identification number which can be used by analytical tools to identify a unique and new user
- _utmb – the _utmb cookie is responsible for storing information about each visit,
- _utmc – a cookie that works with _utmb to determine whether to start tracking a new visit to the website or whether the data collected should be deemed as that relating to existing visits,
- _utmz – a cookie containing information about the sources of visits. With this cookie, it is possible to count the number of visits originating from search engines,
- PHPSESSID – a cookie that maintains the identifier of the current session between the server on which the website is installed and the user's device through which the user communicates with the server and with the website.
- The level of protection against cookies is set in each web browser with the complete blocking of cookies available. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent the functioning of some features, e.g. logging into your email account.
- How to change the settings in the most popular search engines:
- Google Chrome
Click the menu (in the upper right corner), Settings > Show advanced settings tab. In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”. In the “Cookies” section, you can change the following settings of cookie files:
- Deleting cookies,
- Blocking cookies by default,
- Allowing cookies by default,
- Keeping of cookies and website data by default until you quit your browser
- Specifying exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
- Internet Explorer
From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, website button. Set the security level with the slider and confirm using the OK button.
- Mozilla Firefox
From the browser menu: Tools > Options > Privacy Activate the Firefox field: “use the user settings”. Marking – or not marking – the “Accept cookies” option determines your cookie settings.
From the browser menu: Tools > Preferences > Advanced. Marking – or not marking – the “Cookies” option determines your cookie settings.
From the Safari drop-down menu, select “Preferences” and click the “Security” icon. The security level can be selected in the “Accept cookies” section.
- Personal data
- 1. After registering in the website, the controller of your personal data is EKO-LIGHT - Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Pascala 19, 42-200 Częstochowa. The provision of personal data is voluntary.
- 2. Your personal data will be processed by the controller for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services under the conditions described in the “Terms and Conditions of the Website”,
- the transmission (with prior consent) of messages containing commercial information,
- marketing activities of the personal data controller,
- marketing activities of the entities cooperating with the controller (with prior consent).
- The personal data provided will not be made available to other entities, apart from those which have an appropriate legal basis.
- The website controller has made every effort to appropriately secure the personal data provided, and in particular to prevent it from being made available to unauthorised persons.
- The IT system which is used to process your personal data complies with the provisions of the Regulation of the Polish Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on documentation of personal data processing and technical and organisational conditions that should be met by IT devices and systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] no. 100, item 1024).
- The personal data shall be processed taking into account the following principles: accountability, adequacy and reliability.
- It is always possible to withdraw the consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes conducted by entities cooperating with the controller and the consent to receive commercial information.
- Every data subject is entitled to access and correct their data.